• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost and alone
    Knight sighed heavily. He had lost his love and knew nothing of where she was; maybe it was time to move on? Walking into a new land, the snow white stallion sighed with a lowered head. The family that he once had had vanished and his daughter was gone as well. Knight's heart was full of longing as he trudged along the trail. "Great, once more you are trying to find a herd or your family." he muttered to himself. 

Knight thought back to the first time he had gotten separated from Angel and Raging, but shaking his head, he tried to get the thought of all those lives lost years ago, all the foals and mares that had become friends to him. Knight lifted his head and looked around. It was a peaceful place he had come across  and as he closed his eyes, he sighed to himself. "Well I guess I better find a place of my own or some place that I can at least call home." 

Coming to the shade, Knight plopped down with a groan, he was so tired from the journey that he started to doze under the tree. Soon he was lying flat in the grass with his side and belly rising and falling with each breath he took. He knew the risks but he also knew that if anyone should come to harm him, he would be able to defend himself.

Messages In This Thread
    Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 01:56 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-20-2016, 07:39 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by White Knight - 08-20-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: Lost and alone - by Camelia - 08-28-2016, 05:34 PM