• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My home was never on the ground // any
    Oh, how he would love to hear her stories. True or otherwise how he would fall into them without question, this boy who never had a childhood. Honking geese and mischievous misadventure were just the sorts of things he would go back and write into the story of his first years if he could.

By the time he is turning to see her, she has already run into him. A burst of air surges towards her, gathered from the grasses around his legs and sent in her direction before he has time to decide if he should or shouldn't. But it is nothing to harm her, blustering harmlessly about her ears and leaving a feather trapped in her coarse mane.

How could he not laugh?

Her energy is infectious, and before he has time to remember how terrible his smile is, it splits his pink and swollen face. She falls back onto her rump and he laughs again, but his laughter is honest and hearty, and there is no malice in it. 

"No need," he says, instinctively stepping forward to make sure she isn't hurt. The frost intertwined in his mane crinkles and lightly chimes with his movement, and his nose extends to her. "And you can call me Clegane... I've certainly never been called sir before."

@[bean] <333
    cleganetransparent

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My home was never on the ground // any - by Clegane - 12-18-2019, 04:59 PM