• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  what goes around - ATROX & ALL

hangman hooded, softly swinging; don't close the coffin yet, I'm alive

Atrox says little as they arrive in Hyaline. Little as she regards him, his attention roving to the trees and the lake and the settings that surround them. It is no Chamber, and he feels a twist in his chest where his heart may once have been, but it is something. It is something and one day, it could be more. Or, at the very least, it could be a comfortable place for him to call home. A place with borders that he could prowl and wildlife that he could hunt and a place for the possessive part of him to sink his claws into.

When he finally does bring his attention back to the magician at his side, he gives her a smirking smile. “I will most definitely be visiting,” his smile grows, both lazy and confident. “I do not imagine that we will require aid, but you never know. I have been known to get into trouble once or twice in my life.”

Then he falls quieter as she calls for whoever may still live in this land.

It is, as he imagines, a dismal response.

Atrox angles his head to the filly who arrives, her tongue bitter and biting, and he shrugs, giving a pointed glance to the quiet land that echoes around them. “I do not see many insiders,” his voice is bland and drawling and if his teeth flash white and sharp against the black of his lips, it is unintentional.

He shakes his wide-jawed head, disrupting the matted and tangled mane so that it falls heavy on either side of his neck, before focusing his sharp yellow gaze on her once again. “Sometimes fresh blood is the best thing for a place.” His smile widens again as he thinks of just how fresh blood can be but dismisses it, choosing to instead promise himself a hunt later in the evening once this ‘meeting’ was over.

He considers asking more questions but instead opts for silence, watching her apathetically.

ATROX | THE PANTHER KING
    [Image: atrox.png]

now be defiant, the lion, give them the fight that will open their eyes

Messages In This Thread
    what goes around - ATROX & ALL - by Anaxarete - 12-08-2019, 10:57 PM
    RE: what goes around - ATROX & ALL - by Yuki - 12-09-2019, 07:36 AM
    RE: what goes around - ATROX & ALL - by atrox - 12-14-2019, 03:58 PM