• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky red: Castile, Any!

winter wonderland

Sinner had been quite important to Ruinam when he had travelled to Beqanna, he had taken Ruinam in and showed him the ropes, giving him both a shelter and a chance to become part of something bigger.
    When Ruinam was tasked with taking over the resort he felt rather unsure, he didn't know if he would be able to cut ties with Sinner, even if it was only for a while, he had almost become dependant on the hound, relying on his advice to find his own.
    After taking over the lonely island Ruinam slowly found his way to independence, finding confidence in protecting the island and its few residents. Once Sylva had fallen and the plan had crumbled, Ruinam learned to fend for himself and become a better leader, forgetting to rely on solely on Sinner.

"That is correct, my ties with Sylva are long gone and forgotten. My focus now likes on the resort" he nods, his tone expressionless.
    Just as Ruinam begins to feel a faint quiver of hope, his expression becomes dull as Castile speaks again "Why of course, why am I not surprised there" he says dryly, his brow raised as he looks Castile in the eyes, his mind vibrating violently, almost making his body shake as he tries to find his confidence.

The stallion takes a moment to think about Castile's offer, though his mind and plans remain unchanged "That I cannot do, the resort has plans of its own" he offers warmly, his body resisting the urge to leave "I plan to stick to those plans, and if that breaks the possibility of a friendship then so be it" he says bitingly, his tone changing sharply as he turns away from the draconic man, a confidence in his step that he has never felt before.
    "I hope to meet you again Castile, though on better terms" he says looking over his shoulder.
    Though protection from a kingdom like Loess seemed inviting, the stallion wanted to keep to his idea, to create a safe haven for the resort and to stay out of the trouble Loess had caused so far.

He says nothing else as he turns away, walking away from the draconic king with haste, eager to return to the resort and further develop his idea.

Ruinam
    @[Castile]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-21-2019, 06:54 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Castile - 08-27-2019, 09:39 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-28-2019, 02:48 PM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Castile - 08-29-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-30-2019, 09:34 AM
    RE: Paint the sky red: Castile, Any! - by Castile - 09-12-2019, 08:36 AM