• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Night Must End
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    The roan expects a lot of different greetings in life - or rather, knows not to expect anything - but the sleepiness of the young man before him, as indicated by his “huh?” makes him tilt his head at any rate. This makes the scaled stallion out a tssk and shake his head. “You know thinking like that, can get you killed one day, hmm? Be careful. How would you know I’m not here to eat you?” he grins a pointy-toothed grin at the youngster, as if indeed he is still debating it.

Nevertheless, he isn’t all bad (he thinks of himself), so he shrugs. “Oh I’m fine, but… Step one is, get to know who we are I think? So. I’m Leilan, and what about you?” he wants to know - assessing the youngster’s physique in the process. He might need to have some basic defense lessons, whatever his chosen profession would be or, become, as per the ice dragon’s opinion.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Knaught] forgot to tag you, sorry
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Night Must End - by Knaught - 08-01-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Night Must End - by Leilan - 08-02-2019, 10:24 AM
    RE: Night Must End - by Knaught - 08-02-2019, 12:07 PM
    RE: Night Must End - by Leilan - 08-06-2019, 11:08 AM
    RE: Night Must End - by Knaught - 08-10-2019, 11:36 AM
    RE: Night Must End - by Leilan - 08-11-2019, 06:40 AM