• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I just wanna be somebody to someone {Tunneltime}

Blue and handsome Tunnel is not quite as frightening in the light of day. His black points, and the primitive markings that bleed darkness across his impeccable, masculine frame recall the shadows of which he is so fond. Still he does not invite company and it should not surprise him that he frightens the flax-haired girl away. This changes his mind, for as inviting as her spanish curves are he is quickly bored by lambs. Though he does like the way she tries to hold onto her pride, taking her pretty measured steps and coiling her golden neck with a tuck of her child and blonde bangs sweeping across her forehead.

Her shining-eyed determination when she spins back to him his eye narrow a fraction, pleased.

“That is rather rude of you to say. You don’t know me at all, Sunflower. Elaina.” Her name (he does love to have names) is repeated with slow savor, though he will hold on to that nickname too. She mistakes him for something unhappy or rude, assigning far too much to his cool demeanor. His lip twitches in the only indication he is at all amused by her huffy demonstration. “Very well.” The blue stallion rumbles, taking a single step forward. “We will begin again. I am called Tunnel. I live here.” After a pause in which he looks at her critically, speculatively for a moment Tunnel puts himself within a ‘friendlier’ speaking distance though he would much rather guide her deeper into the cool shade. “Not everyone can be expected to smile so prettily all the time. Some of us are content to be more sedate.”  This is spoken matter-of-factly, she will become accustomed to his brusqueness or she will run away like she ought to have a few minutes ago. Tunnel will not alter his demeanor to coax her, what he wants he takes, but even a monster can appreciate a little delayed gratification.

“So hello. Tell me something you want me to know about you.” This time his words begin with something like politeness before curling into something lower, appealing, flirtation flavored with delicious darkness. Reaching out to bring his muzzle close enough to brush hers, restrained power in his every movement.

TUNNEL

@[Elaina]
    the heart moving through a tunnel
    in it darkness, darkness, darkness

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I just wanna be somebody to someone {Tunneltime} - by Tunnel - 08-03-2019, 07:24 PM