• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [Lethy, any]
    She watched the two, correction three, fondly. Aten was careful and gentle with Popinjay and her curious nature. She found herself surprisingly pleased by this fact, and her face softened at the thought.

Once Turul removed himself from Aten's back and deposited himself infront of the curious Popinjay a smile curled upon her lips. Aten pulled her attention away slowly as he spoke. I'm good, really good. He or she better come soon because they're definately running out of room. she said with another small chuckle. She was definately ready to see her little one, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't anxious. If she said the thoughts of her last birthing experience hadn't ran through her head a million times in the last couple weeks. This babe would come soon, she could feel it and she hoped with every once of her that Aten would be there for her despite the child not being his. She need Aten in her life, in their life, but she knew he didn't ask for this and so she would give him time to adjust and make the first move.

Her gaze was pulled from Atens golden face by the small Popinjay Lethy.. do you think I could be friends with Turul? she asked with out breaking any focus between her and the falcon. Lethy smiled I'm sure Aten could ask him for you. They share a very special bond and can understand each other more than we ever could. she glanced at Aten briefly and then back to Popinjay. For some reason even though Lethy was not from Beqanna it had not crossed her mind that young Popinjay was also not from Beqanna. Beqanna, which is the name of all these Lands in one, is filled with a special energy called magic. Magic makes possible what you and I could only dream of in or world. One day when you are big enough you can make the journey up the mountain to ask the magic fairies for a bird of your own, like Turul. she watched Popinjay with soft purple eyes, gauging her reaction. They may need to revisit this conversation at a later time.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    @[Popinjay]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [Lethy, any] - by Izora Lethia - 07-19-2019, 11:54 PM