• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  So this is me swallowing my pride, telling you I'm sorry for that night; Raed
    Maybe, that's all she needed. Maybe she would see him again, maybe she wouldn't but that did not change how her heart pounded beneath her chest or the way her nerves rattled her body every time he touched her.

His lips find her cheek and her eyes close beneath the quiet pressure of them. She leans into him as he speaks of how she isn't useless or unworthy, and if he had not been so close she may have been startled. Especially when he had gone on to talk of his mother, Ryatah, a thought passing in her mind - his mother? had she said that out loud? She couldn't remember. Her eyes opened slowly locking with his stormy ones. Her head is swimming with emotions, a fog placed inside her body from the nearness of him, the smell of him, the sound of him. I bet she loved you. he said, a gentle smile crept to her lips, as she kissed him I'd like to think so. she whispered.

She leaned closer as his lips skittered smoothly across her skin, their chests touching. She leaned her head against the base of his neck where it meets his withers. Her name on his lips forced her body to tremble, heat building in her belly. Raed she breathed. Her lips and teeth scraped and grazed along his withers mixing into his neck along the underside of his mane. then don't  treat me like I'm broken. she thought as a small sigh escaped into his tangled locks.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Raed] maybe mature now? Tell me when.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So this is me swallowing my pride, telling you I'm sorry for that night; Raed - by Izora Lethia - 07-09-2019, 04:55 PM