• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Things I'll never say; ANY
    The yearling was in a rather frantic state, pushed from the nest and unsure of where life would take her now. She didn't know what kingdom she should call home, Nerine was all she knew.

She decided to play it safe and headed for the field, she flew through the sky sporting her jet black feathers in her crow form. It was easy to spy from the sky, especially as a crow, the equines never gave her a second glance.

As she flew she spotted another who was similar in age, she zoned in on him and flew a circle around him a few times. He didn't seem to be in much of a rush, in fact he hadn't moved at all.

He must not have been a threat, and with it the crow soared to the ground. Before she nose dived she shifted back into her equine form, throw snow everywhere as she landed. She stretches out her equine wings, tucking them back against her ribcage.

The teal girl moves closer to the young boy, whom she probably splashed with snow on her landing. Uhm...Hello..did I...did I splash you? The girl was cautious, she didn't know how to interact with equines not her family.

@[Kha] couldn't resist <3

Messages In This Thread
    Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 03:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 04:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 06:08 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 06:39 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 07:19 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 08:59 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-09-2019, 10:44 AM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-11-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:31 PM