• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  So this is me swallowing my pride, telling you I'm sorry for that night; Raed
    She chuckles softly against him before pulling away to hear his answer. She was surprised a bit by the relief that she felt when he noted he had not settled down anywhere. She was not entirely convinced that if she did in fact "disappear" that he would search for her again. Maybe you could just visit, I don't plan on disappearing again.

A wild horse is just that wild. He would always be on the move, while she needed the security of a home. But the storm behind those eyes trapped her here in her emotions with him. She had gotten better at dampening those emotions since the last time they met, at least on the outside. She was not dreaming of demons this time as she let the emptiness hang between them before he confirmed he could never settle in one place long. It did not matter to her, no matter where he would go he would always be her friend. No matter who he chose in the future, if anyone, he would be her friend, but before she could tell him this he continued.

She dipped her head slightly as he questioned how she had been besides the obvious. She did not know how to respond. Does she tell him how she had felt useless, depressed, unworthy or does she tell him how she had found strength once again the day she had let herself slip and dip below the current of the river ready to let it be over. She was not entirely sure that he cared about her deep rooted storm of emotions than he was about wanting affirmation that she was okay. In this moment, right now, she was.

Her eyes a calm compared to the storm in his traced the gentle, and sharp edges of his face. I'm better. she said, the monsters of my dreams are not so threatening anymore.

She wanted to tell him of her quest. How she was working towards a goal to not be so vulnerable. How she needed only to find two more horses that would live forever, her first of three being a kind mare named Ryatah. She was in fact the one who reminded her in nature of him, reminded her that she needed to find him.. but she didn't, small talk almost seemed unnecessary when physical touch is what she seemed to crave from Raed. Though she wished deep down that maybe he did care enough to get to really know her.

How could they be when you chase them away. she whispered quietly as she reached forward to trail soft kisses along his cheek.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Raed] hes welcome to read her mind, she's not giving up anytime soon <3
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So this is me swallowing my pride, telling you I'm sorry for that night; Raed - by Izora Lethia - 07-07-2019, 06:09 PM