• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Make Some New Friends (Any)
    Alcinia had barely stepped out of the pond to give herself a good shaking off when another filly close to her age suddenly appeared, her eyes bright with curiosity and excitement. The grulla filly squealed in shock for a moment, not having expected someone to sneak up on her like that, but she didn't let it phase her for long.

The Isle-born filly stuck out her nose and sniffed at the stranger before she, the stranger, said that she followed Alcinia and her dam here from Nerine. So that meant she had to have come from the ocean-edge kingdom as well...

Even though they weren't that old yet, Alcinia found it hard to believe she had not yet seen this filly in Nerine much. Perhaps she could have come over from the Isle? Nalia had told Alcinia they were staying on the mainland for a period of time so she could have some time at the playground before they would go back to the Isle together.

Sure, her dam could go there whenever she wanted, with those wings of hers, especially with more freedom now that Alcinia was no longer dependent on her milk. But Alcinia was also beginning to miss the Isle where she was born, so when the day came that her dam made a return trip, the filly wouldn't hesitate.

Unless this new friend proved to be too much fun that is.

The grulla's lips curled up into a wide smile, her eyes shinning as she bounced from one front hoof to the other for a moment, "Hi Sealee," she stated, doing her best to pronounce the name correctly, "I'm Alcinia. Whoa, you followed my mom and I from Nerine? That's so far though; did you come with you mom too? Where are you from? You smell like Isicle Isle... is that where you're from?" the filly questioned in rapid succession.

@[Seale]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'd Like To Make Some New Friends (Any) - by Alcinia - 03-01-2019, 02:48 AM