• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone
    Pteron listens to Leilan’s directions curiously, eager to see exactly what it is that Aziz is planning on doing. It is difficult to tear his eyes away from the dark bay, but he does when Leilan asks how long he is planning on staying.

“Oh no,” he says emphatically, “It’s probably gonna get way colder here at nighttime. This is cold enough for me now!” Even in daylight, the lights are far more brilliant than the dun yearling had ever imagined. He might have answered further about the distance from home to here, but Aziz has turned away, and Pteron is unable to battle his curiosity. The long silence does not perturb Pteron – the magics he knows are quiet anyway. The rumbling ground does cause him to swish his tail nervously, but he does not step back (despite feeling that that might be a safer option).

He watches the earth rip itself apart and come together gain in a shape of Aziz’ choosing, a quiet “Woah,” slipping from between his lips as he does so. Pteron’s olive green eyes are wide with wonder, and then delight as the earthen shelter takes shape.

“That is so cool!” he says. “Is it, can I…?” He takes a few steps closer to the structure and to Aziz. He desperately wants to go look inside, but he’s not quite sure it is ready yet. “Can I go in?”

@[Leilan]
    @[Aziz]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Pteron - 01-23-2019, 08:35 AM