• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

The stallion nods his head in an excited manner, walking over to the shore and looking back toward the smaller horse with a smile, the stallion looked around the area, the edge itself was hardened by the ice cold water, but this should not be too big of a problem for the stallion.
    Since there is soil, rocks, minerals and ground around the stallion deems it as ready to use, his ears sit perked as his eyes close, his hooves sinking into the now cracked ground below him. The stallion almost spoke to the earth, for him it was like a continuous search, perhaps not that fun of a wait on the outside for the others.
    Soon enough the ground began to rumble softly, two large pillars combined of wet soil, icy ground and stone springing out from under the water, creating ripples that now violently washed up onto the shore.
    The stallion's tail moved quietly, the pillars resting in the air for a moment before separating into a small wall, just tall enough to cover the height of an average horse. The sound of cracking becoming almost thunderous as the ground moved. The wall had spacings every so often as to not make it look as if it was a wall blocking out the Isle from the other lands, the wall is a couple meters long, a length that he can comfortably handle, for now. This distance was also visible from the outside, just large enough to attract the eye of a curious stranger.

The edges of the wall now softly curve inward, the ground beneath them shaking, two smaller pillars appearing behind the bay stallion in the same ritual that he had used for his previous house, the two pillars shape into two rounded domes, the entrance curved, designed to stop airflow.
    The dome is quite jagged and hard, but it should suffice for now.

Aziz opens his eyes, his breath violent as he begins to pant, using his abilities did not come without effort. The stallion smiles as he turns around, making his way back to the pair, already in speech as he arrived "Will this be alright, I thought a small wall with shelter would be nice for any visitors in need of a place to rest. If you need me to change anything, do let me know and I will be happy to" he says happily as he looks back at his structures, standing strong in the breezy atmosphere, the spacings between the walls just big enough to stop any significant breeze from hitting this part of the island.

The stallion looks toward Pteron, his grin wide as he speaks, his breath still quite interrupted "Well there you have it. A warm shelter" he says as he looks back toward Leilan, still with a happy grin painted on his face.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] @[Pteron]
    If you need anything changed or edited just let me know, I tried to make this little area like a small thing for visitors like you mentioned C:
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 11:21 AM