• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz:
    Ok, so what did you do this weekend?
    Well, I came back from Poland so I was mostly sleeping and posting because I was tired, I made my own pizza too and some waffles, there wasn't really anything interesting, to be honest!

Imagine you are making a BQ quest: What is it about? What are the prizes? Explain yourself.
    I don't think I have the imaginative capacity to make one but I would probably make something about trees, I don't know, I just like trees man, don't question it.

What are 3 things that you love about your own writing? Why?
    Oh god. I'm not really sure but I feel like I'm alright at putting personality into my writing, I think I quite like that I have gotten better at shortening all my sentences down (I used to just use commas and not bother with full stops, it was a nightmare!) and I'm not really sure about the third one.

What are 3 things that you love about other people’s (can be in general or specifics)  writing, and why?
    One thing I absolutely love is the creativity everyone puts into the posts, it still amazes me how much things everyone is able to create and how much drama can unfold because of one single lil thing, another is the emotion everyone puts into their characters and posts, I love reading everyone's threads and just getting lost in them over time because they're so interesting and so much fun to read. Lastly, I love how much effort everyone puts into developing their characters and defining their plots, it's really interesting to watch everything unfold over time!

What are 3 things that you think other people (in general, obviously not specific people because we’re all perfect) can do to improve their writing?
    I wouldn't be able to say as I myself am still trying to improve!

Please fill in the blank with the most appropriate response: “If it’s free, I’m:________.”
    Still going to politely ask if it is actually free anyway.

What is your favourite book of all time, or right now? Why?
    Well, I'm re-reading Game of Thrones again, I just love it in general!

What is your dream pet?
    I would love to own a Giraffe.

What is your favourite BQ story right now? Like, plot or otherwise.
    I love reading all of the plots, I don't really have a definitive favourite yet since I kinda just love reading them all!

Which character (your own) are you most proud of? Why?
    Definitely Rouhi, I have put most work into him and developing his personality, some of it reflects my own while some of it is completely wild and different, he's my first character to have traits which was super exciting to me and I just love using them. He's generally just my favourite because of how I'm building him up and creating his character!

Which character (your own) are you least proud of? Why?
    Sidereum, I just haven't been able to create a plot for her or even develop one so she's stuck in the closet right now.

If you could have your whole life subsidized by one person’s lottery winning, and that wonderful person brought everyone together to live in a giant mansion with everything you’ve ever wanted inside and maybe even a food court, would you be okay with that mansion having a computer lab for writing posts? Please explain your answer if it’s wrong.
    I don't think I would care too much.

If hands horse was alive on BQ what do you think he/she/they would do with his/her/their life?
    Give out the best handshakes!

What do you think is in the officers lounge? If you’re an officer please tell us one thing (real or not real) that is in the officers lounge.
    Probably a masterful plan to overthrow us all and create a world full of mutant horses and gorillas!

What is one thing about you that no one knows?
    (I've been stuck on this question for 10 minutes because my whole life is on the internet)
    Uh, I don't watch TV, like ever? Idk is this good enough?

What do you want to do when you grow up?
    Horse riding instructor, I think.

Where is your ULTIMATE vacation spot (that you’ve been to or want to go to) and why?
    I looooove Spain, I love the weather, the scenery and the people!

What is your favourite BQ trait and why?
    I love wings, it's so simple yet so great!

What is one cool thing about someone else’s character that you recently learned about?
    I feel like I've been having an overload of threads recently with different characters so Imma just keep it general and say that everyone is amazing and I love them <3

Write and answer your own very nice question here. Explain your answer
    I tried and I failed so uh sorry!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum

Messages In This Thread
    A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Nev - 01-13-2019, 03:10 PM
    RE: A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Nyxistaken - 01-13-2019, 04:28 PM