• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New gods, we are young Volcanoes // Venus
    His touch was warm even though his body was crusted in ice. I've missed you , the exact words she was hoping to hear. She wallowed in his touch for a few more seconds, savoring the moment.

There touch was broken as he stepped back, her gaze shifting to his. You would not believe the things I've seen she tilts her head, not fully sure what he means It's wonderful out there he finishes with. A gentle smile tugs at her maw, she does not know who or what he has seen, but she takes his word for it. You will have to show me sometime.

It sounds like he has been nearly everywhere in the past six months. She had spent most if not all of her time in Loess, mainly due to her twin, but it was partially her fault. She was torn between wether or not Tana wanted her, and the fear of rejection kept her in Loess all this time.

He steps closer, gently nipping at the skin on her neck. His teeth are much softer than she expected, in fact, it was a touch thst she found soothing in the moment. She melts into his nibble, he apologizes for being gone, and asks what he can do to make up for it.

He has learned a lot in there time apart, and swooning a female was one of them. He knew exactly what to say, though she took a moment to respond to him. Finally, she moves her maw touching his shoulder, trailing up until her maw met his cheek bone. For you to make me yours tonight. She has no hesitation as she admits her desires, she waited long enough, holding onto the hope of her childhood crush.

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: New gods, we are young Volcanoes // Venus - by Venus - 01-05-2019, 08:34 PM