• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New gods, we are young Volcanoes // Venus
    A droplet of warmth spun before his eyes, twirling like a leaf to the ground. No sooner did it register than it exploded outward into a flare of gold and white, delicate wings traded for the fine featured face of his lady. Closing the space between them in a quick step, the crystal drake brushed his pink velvet lips against her brow. 

"Hello, pretty girl. I've missed you." He murmured intimately, drawing the feeling down her jaw. She had come with fantastic timing, finding him just when he wanted to be found. A low chuckle fluttered from him as he stepped back, aquiline head tipped to one side adoringly. "You would not believe the things I've seen, Venus, the horses I've met. It's wonderful out there." His mismatched eyes looked southward, toward the mountain where his journey had begun. 

The gold of her spotted coat caught the light charmingly, burnishing her to a soft glow. There was a look on her face he'd come to be accustomed to, something between joy and desperation. It had been too long since he'd visited her, of course. But his absence had been a holy mission, not some willful vanishing act. Despite this, he had a feeling it may take more than charm to return him fully to the waiting mare's good graces. 

Normally dull teeth grew pointed in his jaw as he reached close enough to tease the skin of her neck in a whisper light touch. "I really am sorry I've been away so long. What would you have me do to make it up to you?" He whispered against the pulse of her carotid. He could feel the hot blood moving beneath her skin, throbbing faster now that he was near. Always, there was the wanting, the desire to taste... easier to fend off lately, but the beast would not let him forget. 

@[Venus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: New gods, we are young Volcanoes // Venus - by Santana - 01-05-2019, 06:36 PM