• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    it harms like a lamb; leilan

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    It takes a while. Perhaps she doesn't want to admit it, or perhaps she's just lost in thought. Perhaps she wants to scare him off with the cold (hah. hah.). Whatever the point of her silence and not-acknowledging him is, however - she tires of it.

At some point she stops to eye him. Glare, really. You're following me. "Or we're just headed in the same direction?" he gives her a cheeky grin with a flash of green in his eyes, but she continues rather quickly so there's no time for much else. I suppose you've never seen Winter in the flesh before? Now that, is an interesting way of putting it. He tilts his head and looks her over. Comparisons are made, and then - nah. She may hold power over winter, that is probably true. But like his sister, she's not winter itself as much as Noori isn't spring herself. Those elements have existed longer than they, and it's true they may use it, for whatever reason, but they're not the same thing.

So, he shrugs. "Bold of you to call yourself that." he says, his eyes gleaming icy blue again when he looks back up at her. "A statement, however, I can't quite agree with or I'd be calling myself ice, too, you see. Or attach a whole lot of weird names to my family, too." His mother a creature of twilight, and his sister. Another sister a creature of spring. And yet another, his twin, might be called half a ghost herself. He doesn't even know what he should call Breckin, telekinetic empath? He shakes his head as he cleans his thoughts. "I hope for you that you're more than just the element you wield." His silvery tail moves a bit, nearly touching a scaled brown-and-white roaned leg, the movement pointless but for the fact that he doesn't usually stand still for long and that the gold in it is being as sparkly as his mane. "Evasive, for one." The question belonging to that statement, and I wonder why? doesn't leave his lips, but he's quite certain she knows it's there. Almost as if she's scared. Of everything, really. "The world is more fun with interactions in it, though." Like this one. He could have totally ignored her (not that it's in his personality, but let's say hypothetically, he could have). What would have been the point of either of them being in the same place then? It'd just have been very boring. One grazing, one walking, no-one even saying hi.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Kora]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Kora - 12-03-2018, 11:46 PM
    RE: it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Leilan - 12-08-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Kora - 12-11-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Leilan - 12-12-2018, 07:05 AM
    RE: it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Kora - 12-17-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Leilan - 12-18-2018, 04:12 PM
    RE: it harms like a lamb; leilan - by Kora - 01-09-2019, 12:41 PM