• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?

“God,” he says flatly, without a care to hold back his words, “You really just need to know everything don’t you.” Her optimistic personality might be overwhelming, but there was one thing that Titus didn’t really like about others. Being nosy. Was it even possible to be this bubbly and nosy at the same time? it seemed like a complete disaster to him. Somehow that disaster found him!

It didn’t seem the questions would stop either. From one to the other they came out of the black mare’s mouth. There was no way to stop her. Even if he tries he knew she would not.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what you do when you come to the Meadow,” he states obviously when she turns to look back at him again. “Isn’t that why you came here?” The question slips out without him thinking. He grumbles softly under his breath at even asking her something.

She then begins to describe flying, like he hasn’t done it before. But there is something more to it than the way she paints the picture to him. There is thrill and love in her words. As if flying was the entire reason for her existence. Titus cannot help himself to look up half way through her words, trying to somehow admire the endless sky as she does right now. Well, he isn’t very good at doing it like Graeme does.

The muddy stallion looks back down at her. He looks at her curiously with his nutmeg gaze, wondering exactly who this mare really was. Something within her words about flying made him feel a bit warmer. A seed of desire planted within him, slowly growing to want something what she has. Happiness? Was that it? It could be, but what even was that?

“I’ve tried it before,” he replies when she offers. But he isn’t sure exactly what she means by showing him, so he cannot help but pursue it. “What exactly do you mean showing me?” There couldn’t be nothing more to it. “Flying is just flying,” he adds.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Graeme]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme - by Titus - 12-06-2018, 12:51 AM