• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there are deeper and darker things than you; Killdare

It is as her tawny tiare meets his flesh, that a gruff sigh passes through him. He can feel the expression rise from his hallow cavity up into the night with fervor. How close they had become in their short time together, she the flame that cast his shadow. "Wouldn't you rather be the dove my dear?" He asks thoughtfully, her bleached tresses snaking around his maw. Ask him now, and he would say they had always been that way, that they belonged.

Her word are amusing, the ebb and flow of her emotions had not been missed by the bay charger. Each time they changed like that of a hair pin trigger, pregnancy was an odd experience for him as well. Though, in obviously, a different manner. From the outside looking in one might percieve the dame quite mad, might take her roller coaster ride to heart. Hell, he was sure he could take the world for a spin too, if he had a tiny lifeform swelling within him.

No, she was entitled to her emotions, like any woman would be. The array seemed vast compared to the simplicity of his own, and they were all at the same time. How did they manage to not explode from such occurance? He wondered though he was sure he would never understand the complexities of a woman. "Oh we are sure are we?"He muses, her certainty was refreshing. He could hope for a son, but there was just no guarantee with these things."Why, I think your right. We must find more things for you to do, might we have a volunteer for the words?" Loooking around hopefully, off into some unseen crowd. Grass orbs filled with a playful seriousness, before he gives her an affectionate nip. "Don't waste all the well wishes on me, I hear we have a new minister in town." It felt good to slip into some sort of perceived normal, to have a state of commonplace.

Dutiful Soldier|Lieutenant of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there are deeper and darker things than you; Killdare - by Killdare - 07-31-2015, 07:11 PM