• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wantingly longed for your touch; Ivar
    Slipping beneath the water would be easy, letting the current of the river carry him out past the point of the pampas. He considers this - has even readjusted his grip on the log a time or two - but in the end remains, intrigued despite his wariness.

Rather than argue in defense of her magic, the starlit creature lets silence fall after speaking only one word. While she watches the sky, Ivar watches her. The fall of her mane might have seemed black without her light, but the bits or star illuminate the teal fall of it. Is this another of the god's children, he wonders? Carnage roams their world wearing the night sky, and Lirren is not the first celestial creature he has come across.

Ivar no longer recalls their names, and so he is at least certain that he does not have one now. He is not sure he needs one, but his penchant for collection is strong. The kelpie isn't interested, but the stallion thinks that he might be. Maybe. Enough to try, at least.

"I'm Ivar." He tells her. "You live here?" Asks the golden-eyed stallion, his sapphire ears flicking forward. He takes a step forward, digging his claws into a less-submerged bit of log.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I wantingly longed for your touch; Ivar - by Ivar - 11-25-2018, 12:27 PM