• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any

falling through gravity at the speed of light

The dark warmblood blissfully followed the other equine, happy with the pace that was set since he was already tiring from all his travels, at least this time he had a companion along with him.
    Aziz quietly watched the terrain around them change, the snow slowly disappearing as they traversed through the landscape, he could almost already feel warm, his eyes darting at each and every single thing that moved or made a sound, as they came to a halt the warmblood still did not focus on the other equine, instead he still allowed his eyes to wander around, taking in all the scenery, dumbfounded by the immense structures before him. The stallion paused to look before darting his head back to the sudden beam of light, at first he was slightly startled, observing contently as all the trees suddenly gained colour as they swayed, but he was soon comforted by the other horse's playful mood.

Aziz watched as the horse reared, watching him come down onto the ground with great strength and imprinting his mark on the ground, Aziz himself then spun around with a whinny and playfully began to buck and prance around, aiming his head toward the other stallion from time to time with a playful snort, he was delighted that he could indulge in such antics after being away from other equines for so long, he shot a smile and simmered down for a moment.

A Z I Z

@[Rhaegor]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any - by Aziz - 11-08-2018, 03:16 AM