• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i feel a bad moon rising - Wolfbane

WOLFBANE

How? How could that be when he’s seen them together? Arthas haunted her like a shadow, one that Bane saw stretching close by at her heels wherever Lepis went. Until now he could never equate one without the other or stop to consider them separated. The cream mare draws close to pry a strand of unfamiliar, purple hair off his skin and Bane’s forehead smooths free. Ah, that’s how, he understands. Appearances weren’t everything.

She presses closer, giving Wolfbane a sick rush of adrenaline that trips his pulse. It felt as innately right as it did wrong, since every electric caress is followed by a sharp reminder that where they’re headed will end up tearing apart someone else.

Selfishly, the Pirate Lord doesn’t care.

Brazenly, his head tilts aside so that the bend of Bane’s shining mouth can kiss her jawline.

“Home…” He shapes the word in his mind, taking the essence of his Cleric beside him and deconstructing her. That beautiful spark of life broken down into a simple feeling he uses to fill up those same letters, starting with the memories of their encounters and ending with this admission in Fort Hideaway until it almost overflows. Lepis becomes his home, then. The two are synonymous.

This mare would risk everything for him, and he’s about to do the same.

“That would be the easiest part of us.” He smiles into the warmth of her skin, long past ready for a commitment. “You have my trust,” Her paramour murmurs thickly, another kiss indented against her flesh, “you have my undivided attention,” another murmur, another passionate embrace, “and now you have my heart, Lepis.”

Without meaning to he closes his eyes once more, sinking until the bottom finally rises up to meet him. Softer than any landing had the right to be, the feeling swells in his chest to near bursting. “Is there anything else you’d like?” He croons gently, shivering along with the sensation of her tousling his mane.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Lepis]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Wolfbane - by Lepis - 10-01-2018, 07:28 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 10-15-2018, 02:07 PM