• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll hold with those who favor fire; prague

I SHALL LIVE BY PASSION AND NOT BY LAW

Going home has been a false sense of accomplishment thus far. There was no epiphany, no magical force that returned all her memories and past, no faces registered truly. She was a hollowed shell of an individual regardless of what others knew her for.

When you are cursed to live forever, it's strange to not know who you are.

Prague shifted into the form of a silver lioness, something she's had both outside and inside of her since the beginning of time as an Amazon. It is the one thing that has not left her, she finds solace in shifting into it. Although the meadow as often quiet at night, just from recent observations - her cat-like self could slip even easier through the rolling fields. She flicks her tail and watches a few horses couple, another set perhaps planning a murder, it's all speculation at this point; her mind-reading has not yet returned. Then, she notices one figure alone, playing with fire.

They say curiosity killed the cat, this one has more than 9 lives though.

She assumes a downward stance as she nearly belly crawls towards the stallion, the flames crackling and vibrating her whiskers as she lifts onto the pads of her feet. Her tail quietly sways back and forth, retaining balance and finally she leaps from the tall grass and the hair stands up on her back; she begins to circle, unsure just what it is that causes such an uproar within her. A low growl emerges, "you're terrible at keeping yourself hidden, aren't you boy?" she sits just shy of his reach, her golden eyes dilating as she takes him in. "I'm Prague, besides attempting arsenic what exactly brings you here and who are you?"

I'M NOTHING SPECIAL, I'M NOT UNIQUE

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll hold with those who favor fire; prague - by prague - 07-23-2015, 10:34 PM