• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; any
    They have equine shapes, of course, but Daedra and her pride rarely wear them. Some of them - like Isaac with his mud-dark mane - have no other form, but it is not only empathy that keeps the color-point lioness in her hunter's body. She far prefers this body with its limber strength and coiled power; she is less impressive as a horse.

So when the little cat says that he has never hunted, Daedra sits up with a startled huff. Her golden eyes are narrowed with an almost suspicious light. "Never hunted?" She repeats, clearly incredulous. Her mother is the smallest of them all but still brings down prey nearly her size, to think that this cub-colored cat has never caught his own meal is clearly hard to believe.

"But what do you eat?!" Her suspicion is quickly overshadowed by interest; it seems curiosity is a common trait in all felines. Something dawns on her, and a scowl wrinkles her furred brow as she continues: "You don't eat grass, do you? Like the horses?! Daedra is clearly baffled by this idea, and if her slightly exposed fangs are anything to judge by she might be a bit disgusted as well.

@[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-18-2018, 01:11 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-18-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-21-2018, 06:00 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-10-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 10-20-2018, 08:08 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-23-2018, 12:55 PM