• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

I smile softly at all that he says.  He seems kind and so I hold no concerns for my safety with him.  "Well Snout, I like your... What are those called?" I motion towards the bony spears at his jaw...

It was an inner feeling that urged me on into trusting his intentions and so I leapt forward into a prance when he agreed to accompanying me.  I voice my delight, "It'll be super fun... I grew up in these caves.  Where did you grow up?"  I am full of questions, including how he glows like the sun that had begun dipping towards the horizon.  Bounding about, I engage in his answer.  Asking of his family and friends before turning my eyes to the nearing coast.

"Oh look!  We are almost there!" My lavender eyes search the rocky shores for a path that I am sure to find quickly.  It hadn't been that long since I last lived here.  My hooves click on the stone flats as I move along, muzzle lowered to the earth as I seek out my intended location.  Nares flare to draw in a faint scent of familiarity, I beckon him to follow, "Over here! I found the path... The cave isn't far from here."  

I trot a few lengths, small pebbles skittering across the floor as my hooves eject them from their resting place.  Squeezing between two boulders and rounding a corner, I find the mouth of a dark cavern before me.  My brow furrows in thought, eyes upturn to the sky.  My sun was fading and my powers would not last much longer, but as I view him coming to rest beside me, I squeal happily, "Oooo... your glowing will do just dandy here." I say with a nod and then a giggle.  "Lets go!"   I gather what light I can from the sun and hold it in a sphere before me.  Lavender eyes look to the tusked stallion before I make my first step into the darkness...

@[Snout]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-30-2018, 06:48 PM