• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Family Ties || Ilma, Svedka, any
    Hyaline. The great precipice that held both excitement and hesitation within its mountainous fold. Within its protective fold it contained a promise - a reassurance of a new beginning. Somewhere, hidden within its spanse, Svedka sat unexpectantly. As far as she knew, he was completely oblivious to the peace offering that toddled at her side. She had taken her time, of course, blaming their slow progress on the filly's lack of wings and clumsy aptitude. It was almost too easy to postpone his inevitable reaction. No doubt he would be shocked to discovered that their previous entanglement had not been without consequence. Perhaps, even more so, he would even be a bit hurt that she had chosen to hide rather than share the pregnancy with him. Her stomach churned.

Entering easily into Hyaline, and having previously been aligned with Nerine, she couldnt help but feel lost admits the towering peaks. It felt as if one thousand eyes watched her from their perches above, their eyes judgemental and leering. Following Ilma, she kept Faellyn tucked closely at her side despite her wandering eyes. She was weary, Nymf sensed it in the drop of her blue and white head. Much of her naturally energetic nature had faded as they days turned to weeks...to months...

Her pace quickened to match Ilma's and she exhaled in relief. "So this is Hyaline," she remarked with a peace she hadnt felt since she'd determined to make the voyage. She halted a moment to meet her guide's eyes. "I feel like I will never be able to thank you enough. For all that you have done for me...for us..."

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

I know this is short, I'm sorry! I just really wanted to get something up to progress the plot. 

Mostly for @[Ilma] and @[Svedka] but anyone is welcome to join in on the fun!

Messages In This Thread
    Family Ties || Ilma, Svedka, any - by Nymf - 08-23-2018, 06:04 PM
    RE: Family Ties || Ilma, Svedka, any - by Ilma - 08-24-2018, 06:35 PM
    RE: Family Ties || Ilma, Svedka, any - by Radar - 08-24-2018, 07:24 PM