• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas ||
    Arthas
    He didn't think it was possible to 'love' again, but perhaps...just perhaps it was possible. He had blocked out all the thoughts, only thinking with the physical feelings. He wanted to get to know Rey, there was something about her, he could not point it out exactly but she kept him wanting to know more.

She joins him in the pool of water and his gaze follows her as she walks up to him, she tugs at his mane and notes that she did not care for about his rank. He looks at her and a smile tugs at his lips, she was here for something other than his position. He couldn't say the same for some of his other 'interests', but she was already appearing to be loyal to Arthas, for Arthas, not for his title. I am glad to hear it a short nicker echos passed his lips and he playfully nudges her shoulder.

are there other women in your life she asks, continuing on to joke about there first encounter. No maria....to go along with your Dacia He cannot help but laugh and shake his head playfully. Although her question makes Lepis flick into his mind, sure there was Despayr but Lepis was the only one to make him question his decisions. He looks to find her gray eyes, he would not lie to her There are others......but you...you are the only one I need. He steps closer to her, his muzzle trails from her cheek to the base of her neck. He cared deeply for Lepis, but he could barely look at her....after he return from Sylva. Are you asking to be the only one of my interest? the expectations should be made clear at this point, he was not sure what he wanted. All he knew was he needed to know her more, and if she wanted it to be the two them, he could keep that promise to her.

Dangerous Business

@[Rey] I did not expect it to go this way...lol but he is a sucker

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 02:10 PM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Arthas - 06-23-2018, 09:49 PM