• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    ‘You already have all that I have to give’ she says, and Ivar cannot help but laugh as he traces the edge of her wet mane along the curve of her neck. “Do I?” He asks, and the answers seems rhetorical as he smoothes down the hair his hooves had mussed a few moment ago. His own bones are still orgasm loose, but he is a kelpie and it is the fall; he’d been ready for a second round as soon as they’d finished the first.

“Not a bad thing for me,” he tells her with a half-smile, his attention sliding to the delicately finned wings that flutter at her side. We both favor the water, she says, and Ivar wonders if she knows how much more the water favors him. It is harmless to him, gentle in a way it can never be to a creature that breathes only the air.

Please don’t, she says, and Ivar might wonder if she isn’t the one toying with him if he did not know her better.

(she wants it. she does.)

Her eyes are pleading, and though the kelpie remembers his promise it is hard to keep it when she asks so temptingly.

(she wants it. see, she asks.)

Ivar takes a step away from her and then another, backing into the deeper water.

“What do you know about kelpies, Kylin?” He asks, another step taken and the shore slipping out from under his hooves. She won’t be able to touch here, he knows, and she has already lost blood. She’ll lose more, if she follows him like he gestures her too. “Not enough, I think. Not enough to know what you’re asking for.” Desptie his words, his tone is less dismissive; if anything, it and his dark eyes mean to lure her closer.

“Will you give me one more thing?”

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Ivar - 06-21-2018, 06:21 PM