• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

God called in sick today [Any]
    "Like a little chameleon,” I say with a fluttering laugh.

The boy had just put on the most beautiful show of colors for me, shifting through the entire prism at a simple whim.  It’s delightful to behold, until he speaks again.  The wide grin on my face falls to nearly a flat plane as I consider his words;  this is the closest I’ve been to frowning in a very long time and to be honest, the unfamiliar downturn of muscles is practically painful.  It doesn’t last for long though, as I smile brilliantly once more, realizing the beauty of the situation for what it was. ”The creeper is smart, always listen to his wisdom.  And luckily, we can all be friends now.  You, me, and the creeper.  We will have so much fun!”

I am practically dancing with anticipation where I stand,  but I am oh so careful not to trample his precious little legs.  A shifting movement catches the wildness dancing in my eyes and my head lowers to quirk towards the change, my dashing smile widening impossibly further.  My soft nose nudges into his small body, ”I believe you, my precious boy.  The giants have awakened from his presence, they will not like him taking what belongs to them.”  Softening my voice to a mere whisper, my smile shifting to mischief, ”How can we help the creeper collect their hearts?  I want to hear all of Sylva scream.”

@[Kreep] don't worry, I can totally relate! XD

Messages In This Thread
    God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-21-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-22-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-22-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 09:10 PM