• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Baltas, any
    "There are some limits, yes, but nothing strictly defined. It comes down to the extent to which your power can go, but magicians are often limited by Beqanna herself. It's hard to explain, I'm sorry." I smile at the stallion easily, hoping that he'll forgive me for my less than satisfactory answer. But it is the truth, to be sure; if I knew any better, I would never withhold that information from one as forthcoming as Baltas.

Catching the sight of the man shivering in my peripheral vision, I can't help but to shudder myself. My eyes go up towards the nighttime stars, and to the moon which so illuminates my leopard-marred figure. Sometimes it would be simpler without magic, I find myself wanting to say; but I resist the urge, knowing that it would do no good.

Ilma speaks prophetically of the lake, and I turn a pleasant, friendly eye her way, before settling to gaze upon the lake with my own heartfelt admiration. "And a good sight it is."

Perking an ear, I listen as Baltas requests a single caste to belong to, and I nod evenly. "Sounds excellent Baltas - Hyaline will be massively grateful to you for becoming one of our first warriors. In these trying times, such support will not go unnoticed by myself and Queen Solace." My smile snags a bit, and I find myself speaking more, almost without thinking. "Speaking of my mate, I must be returning to her; she is with child, or rather, with children - twins, as it were - and night has now fallen. I hope you will excuse me." Stepping forward, I press a touch first to Ilma, and then to Baltas.

"It will be a pleasure to see you around Hyaline, sir; make yourself at home, meet anyone who you please, and if you are feeling so brave, you may even challenge a warrior from Sylva or else mock with any of the other kingdoms, to keep up your wits." I wink, jesting with the last phrase, but otherwise serious. Stagnation is not why I recruited him - but I am beyond certain that the keen stallion understands this, too. Nodding my horned head, I step back, and turn to go and find my beautiful lover.

@[Ilma]@[Baltas] I'm closing the thread! Sunflower, you can post Baltas to any "open/any" thread here in Hyaline, or else start another new thread and someone will post to you here! <333
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-15-2018, 04:05 PM