• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any
    The white woman had an almost-black shadow behind her; they'd been flying for a bit which had brought them to the northern territory of Hyaline; then Ilma had decided Tähti should know how the lands nearby smelled and what they looked like, and the girl had always been one for an adventure. So it came that the white mare and the black filly, both winged and apart from the colour difference very similar-looking, were walking along the river's shore.

Ilma was mostly occupied with what Tähti found interesting and what not. She'd race around her mother and would make zigzagging motions to investigate a flower here or a berry-bush there, or perhaps the frog that just jumped away. The feathered mother smiled a bit, but called her back every now and then to explain what to eat and what not; that they were walking to the north-east following the river, and if she would continue, she would end up in a dark forest that was not meant for any filly such as she just yet. But she promised that there would be a day. And perhaps if she wanted, they would visit Nerine soon, if Solace gave permission.

It was no surprise then, that it was the girl who caught the new scent first. "Momma! Someone's here!" Indeed, Ilma also scented the air, motioning her firstborn towards her side. "Now, be kind then, but cautious. We don't want to be rude, but we must be aware that some others may be." she explained.

Following the river once more, they reached the place where an opalescent mare was staring at the water. Ilma nickered softly; Tähti already approached. "Good afternoon ma'am!" she said, forgotten just what her mother had told her. The latter sighed, drawing nearer. "If you'd please excuse us. It's her first time outside the territory." she offered, glancing at the black-clad girl.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-15-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-15-2018, 05:25 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Sabra - 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: Sabra girl, clouding my view - Any - by Ilma - 04-16-2018, 12:07 PM