• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~

Which is the true nightmare?
    The horrific dream that you have in your sleep

This world it is just as dark as my own. There are some differences. Some that seem familiar from what visitors have told me, and others that are beyond my comprehension. I do not think it is strange not to have a mouth, I am nothingness after all. I do not believe that there is anything odd about my form, I am Oblivion, and not seeing, speaking from my mind. Hearing others. It’s all a very normal part of my existence in the other world so why should it be any different here? I have no hunger, there is no bleat of grumbling pain that most may expect. I see no need for these things, so in a way I do not complete my transformation. There are just a few minor differences. Ones that I do not like. These legs, they feel strange and uncoordinated, clumsy even.

My head turns towards the warmth of bodies, as if I can see from my lid covered eye. Ears cannot flick in their direction as I have none to speak of. What I do have is a very dangerous tail split in two, slippery scales that drip in Hestia’s blood, there is no hair on my neck to be tangled and irritating in its presence. They believe I have a stench, but I only smell the sweet air of fear surrounding me. My head quirks to the side. what is wrong? I ask them when I hear Hestia’s ’shit’. After I figure out how to work my new legs I walk over to the mare, the one that was so bright and pretty in all her fear. I think that mounting her would be a pleasant experience. A sickly smile would spread, but it cannot as there are no lips for it to paste on. She was so… delicious trapped there in my darkness, watching me as I took her friend.

Instead of any facial reaction I face her my nose sucking in wonderful scent of her. Just to taste her once as I have Hestia. I missed that opportunity before she left. It’s here that I notice the lack of a heavy swollen heat between my legs. I laugh in my mind. Even if they cannot hear it, not everything is for the purpose of others. I’ve always wanted the experience of a female. The ideas that tumble around in my head… I’m eager to begin. What do you say my pet? Are you into girls? The words drip with the residual lust from the last bout.

I slip my legs against one another eager to feel the slick between them to understand what the females feel, but when all that comes of it is the sticky residue of blood; an anger overtakes me because of this. I feel that I could pop a blood vessel. She’d taken me out before I could complete myself. My tails whip against my flanks. I’ve yet to realize my size, I am not male, I am not female. I have no way of changing this, nor do I have any way of getting back to my world. I’m stuck here now. Something happens. I’m not sure what. But sudden exhaustion, a feeling I’ve never experienced before overcomes me and the world blackens around me. I can hear Hestia speaking before I’ve completely slumped into a mangled pile of sleeping foal. What do we do now? That sweet, sweet terror.

Or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you awake

Signed,
    Oblivion

Let me know if you want me to change anything.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Private] I sold my soul for this ~Kagerus~ - by Oblivion - 03-29-2018, 01:46 AM