• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros}
    Nymf

Sylva had grown dark as the weak moonlight failed to push its way through the protective canopy ahead. Straining her eyes against the darkness she studied the figure that had materialized before her. It was almost as if the trees had heard her thoughts and carried him to her. Drawing closer to him, her footsteps faltered and disbelief marred her features as his voice washed over her.

”Eros?!” Her exclamation matched his and they both stood there considering each other.

She watched as a smile spread upon the usual seriousness of his face. Unlike their first meeting, she felt no apprehension at standing in his presence. Alone in the woods she was almost glad to have him there.

”I never thought…” Her voice trailed off as her disbelief overtook her. Thinking back to their first meeting, she felt her shame all over again. She’d never thought of herself as unfriendly or unwelcoming but the events of her past had changed her and she had reacted unforgivably to his kind hearted greeting.

”I am so sorry for how I treated you in Nerine,” the words spilled out of her before she could stifle the flow. ”I am so ashamed.”

There were no words to fully describe to him where her thoughts had been that day. The fear that constantly threatened to claim her, had woven itself so tightly within her that, every day, she fought against it. Leaving the fold of Nerine had been a huge leap for her. To go out on her own was something that, even a few weeks ago, she would not have even considered. With every passing day she could feel herself growing more and more secure. And, even though she knew she could never return to the person she’d once been, she could feel pieces of herself returning. She was at peace for the first time in a long time and seeing Eros again gave her an opportunity to set something right.

Quote Goes Here

@[Eros]

Messages In This Thread
    Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Nymf - 03-15-2018, 09:44 AM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Eros - 03-20-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Nymf - 03-22-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Eros - 03-23-2018, 05:24 PM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Nymf - 03-26-2018, 01:29 PM