• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Only Time Will Tell -[Krone]
    @[Krone]

Durotan

They walk side by side, they stop by a shoreline and he gazes in amazement. He has never been so close to water like this, and he really enjoyed the greenery that inhabited the island. The island even had a bridge you had to cross to get to the island, if someone wanted to attack the island they would really have to be dedicated.

The silence was broken and Krone noted there were two children, the prince and princess. her children. His eyes grew wide , he was with the QUEEN! Out of all the equines to bump into, it was the queen of the Kingdom. He was impressed that she had such a gentle and kind soul as she did. I did not know I was in the presence of a Queen he pokes fun before settling back into listening. She begins to describe her coming of the Kingdom, it was at one point abandoned all together leaving a single soul. She lists a few leaders before pausing. Only continuing to note that she was chosen by a shell

He cocked his eye and stopped in his tracks A shell ya say? he laughs gently I have heard crazier he lied, but he really did not care how she came to be Queen. A leader is someone others want to follow, so the shell chose correctly he laughs gently nudging her shoulder. He moved forward hoping to press with the tour. I was raised in Taiga, I left Beqanna all together for a brief time, when I came back Taiga was no more. There was no more to mention, perhaps the reason why he is here now. I love the Kingdom so far, I would love to stay if you will have me A smile tugs at his lips, had he finally found a home?
    Don't Let Go

Messages In This Thread
    Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Durotan - 03-15-2018, 07:33 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Krone - 03-15-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Durotan - 03-15-2018, 08:33 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:07 AM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Durotan - 03-21-2018, 06:40 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Durotan - 03-21-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Durotan - 03-21-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: Only Time Will Tell -[Krone] - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 01:07 PM