• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

Oh how quickly tables turn.  Where he turns to push his daughter to leave, suddenly she is moving to his other side.  Appalled at his accusations and defiant in her actions.  He is stunned to say the least and words escape him as she is questioning HIM.  Admittance of her betrayal silenced him as his thoughts reel.  He had gone about this all wrong.

There is a moment of defeat that softens his muscles and lowers his silver aproned crown.  He had said too much.  Out of anger he had exposed truths that had laid hidden for too long and now they creep upon him.  Like the stench of death they are.  His blue eyes had fallen from the other two sets upon him as a heavied breath is inhaled, then released. "I'm sorry," it was the only words he had to describe what he was about to say. "I tried to protect you Deiti.  That's all I ever wanted to do.  You deserved that.  Your mother..your real mother...deserved that as well," it stung to admit this fact but it was about to hurt worse. "Deiti, Kuma is not your birth mother and I... I...am not your real father," the once furious stallion is nothing more than a faint memory of the ghost that stands there now. "My sister is your mother and...she was tortured and raped by your father...Carnage," he looks to his daughter again pleading forgiveness.  Knowing shock and dismay would befall her, "I saved you Deiti from certain death.  Your mother was not in her right mind when I found her... I hadn't even known who she was and we had been attack in Sylva, your mothe...Kuma and me by Gryffen.  We escaped and I went back to find her, she had just birthed you and then...then she...she wanted to kill you. I'm sorry Deiti." And he was.  For believing he could always shelter her from the truth. "I tried..." He nearly whispers as his head turns away from them.  That was all a father could ever do right? Try to protect his children from all the dangers of the world.  

He stood waiting for her to say something, anything.  A small hope still remained that she would forgive him. If not immediately, then in time.  Time healed all things after all...

Imperial

I'll tag Jesper after I get Deiti up Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Imperial - 03-21-2018, 08:43 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM