• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti]

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

There is little she could say to avoid her father's wrath.  He charges in and begins bossing everyone around.  Accusations fly and she is left to watch in shock.  Her eyes find Jesper nearly cowaring in submission but still her father lashes out.  She had never seen this side of him and it scared her slightly.  Looking to Jespers position he looked a tad weary as well.  She side steps to better see both of the stallions reaction and to better hear what was being said.

Cautiously she approaches her father's shoulder, positioning herself slightly ahead of it.  Ebony ears twist as she finds Jespers story saddening but still her father fires back.  Hearing the autumn forests is where Jesper lives and then her father's assumption that a, Gryffen ran it, her brow furrowed in anger.  Then his face turns to her to make their leave and she is quick to object.  Skirting out of her father's reach and side stepping to Jespers side. "No Father!" She snaps, her ears flattening and tail twitching in irritation.  She stands just in front of Jesper as she confronts her father, "I've been to Sylva.  It is a nice place.  Their leader, Sabra is not evil.  Whatever you think is there, is not!  I don't know what happened to you and mother there, but it's not a bad place." She admits her betrayal to her father's rules but she felt the need to defend this stranger.  Something is still bothering her though, "Who's Carnage and how do you know him?  Why would you say such a thing about his mother and father?!" Her tone is demanding of answers. Truths. 

DEITI

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: searching for myself [Imperial, Deiti] - by Deiti - 03-20-2018, 05:50 PM
    RE: searching for myself [Deiti] - by Jesper - 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM