• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice In My Veins -[Any]
    we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight
    It is this that Warrick enjoys the most about his role in Tephra. His enjoyment for meeting new people and learning their stories could easily be the very reason he has come to such a lofty title - and amidst the business and the politics, he feels most himself when he is merely exploring with someone. There is so much about his role that he’s come to dislike, and he is happy to partake in a simple stroll with a new face to offset the other parts that are heavy-laden and crushing.

“So fate, then?” he replies with a gentle laugh, smiling at the mention of Amorette. She has done much to keep Tephra growing and flourishing, and he is eternally grateful for the way she eases the burden of his title. “You are very lucky indeed,” he replies wistfully, knowing without a doubt that Amorette had taken care of Mura and made her feel welcome into their home.

The winged-bay follows her into the water without hesitation, fluttering the feathers of his wings so that the water would seep into the deepest parts, a soft sigh leaving his lips as the warm water soaked his muscles. Her question surprises him - not because of its prodding, but because he can’t remember the last time he’d been asked that specific question. He offers her a smile, tossing his head lightly as the water steams below him.

“Years,” he replies with a laugh, “but it feels like forever. I don’t know if I could ever leave, now.”
    Warrick

Messages In This Thread
    Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-03-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-03-2018, 09:38 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Warrick - 03-15-2018, 04:16 PM
    RE: Ice In My Veins -[Any] - by Mura - 03-15-2018, 08:04 PM