• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - lagertha, any
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Lagertha listens quietly as Rhy describes her own misadventures in Carnage dreamland, but it isn’t until she says that she thinks she actually died there that Lagertha snorts softly in alarm. Clearly Rhy isn’t dead, but when she flickers out of sight and a rock to the right of them levitates and is then hurled through the air it is a bit… startling. The iron lady processes it all as Rhy returns to reality, and Lagertha has to ask, “So what else can you do? Or is the better question what can’t you do?”

She is almost a teensy bit jealous. Almost.

“Sorry about your parents…” She’s never known what it’s like to have two loving parents, but she can imagine that knowing them, and then missing them, and then finding out in a very bizarre way that they’re dead is not exactly the way to go. “... at least you know they’re happy. And together. If I saw mine, she’d probably yell at me or something.” Lagertha chuckles and shrugs. The only message she’d ever gotten from the crazy old hag had been from Quark’s Strange little girl. And that message had been a simple ‘don’t fuck up’ sort of thing. Commanding, but not very endearing. Lagertha, however, had taken it to heart, though she isn’t sure how things are going at the moment. They seem to be rather stagnant because of forces outside her control.

But there is always change on the horizon. So she continues to look to it.

That chuckle turns into a broad laugh at the idea of Rhy riding on Vanquish and somehow being tossed through some portal… in either form, it was preposterous and hilarious and all too Beqanna-y. The chuckle hides her relief that Rhy is all right. As they die off, she gets a mischeivous look her dark eyes. “So… do tell me about Kratos. Should I expect a brood of lightning babies any time soon?”

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Lagertha - 07-07-2015, 04:23 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 07-08-2015, 09:41 AM