• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, bless my heart; any

Light green eyes danced over the unfamiliar, dark-haired mare as she approached. She returned the slight bob of her head, ears pricking forward as she spoke. “Raeanne.” She thought for a moment about the heavy, drape of vines and about the inclusive scent of mares, that was her home so long ago. “From no where I guess.” A self-deprecating smile tugged at her mouth. The jungle had been her mother’s home more than her own and the Adoption Den was home to none. So she really had no roots anywhere, at least not yet.

Is your home welcoming newcomers like myself? I’m a bit tired of wandering, I’d like somewhere to settle down for a bit.” She couldn’t say forever, for who knew what the future really held. Maybe she’d meet someone, maybe he’d live elsewhere. Isn’t that what happened sometimes? For now though, she just wanted somewhere that she could call home. She wanted to wake up to familiar scents and faces. She wanted to call out to friends and acquaintances as she traveled through land that was as familiar as her own hooves. She wanted a home.

raeanne
    There's a wild, wild whisper - Blowin' in the wind

Messages In This Thread
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-22-2018, 02:36 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 10:41 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Castile - 01-26-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 02:54 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 03:42 PM