• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

He heard her say wait and it stopped him in his tracks. He turned and looked at her, Whats wrong Voudou? he could handle her hot and cold and anger towards others towards him. He was just lost on what else to do for her. He tried to comfort her and didnt get anything and he tried being rude to her and it didnt get him anywhere. Feeling her nose go under my chin and asking me to stay the night. His head lifted from the earth and his eyes were bright. He enjoyed her company and when she invited him to stay the night he didnt hesitate to answer. Yes i will stay as long as you want me here. He had a strange feeling in his chest, something he had never felt before. He wasnt sure what it was, but it seemed to go away when he was around her. He couldnt wait to show her his place. She would enjoy the sun and the tons of grass.

This was no place for a mare in her condition yes im sure she could handle things, but there was nothing to eat here and whatever shes been through she didnt deserve to keep living the nightmare because she is stuck here. Cause it seemed to him that who ever created this thing in her stomach was still here and around. Almost like she was trapped here, but just because she was pregnant with anothers foal didnt mean he wouldnt accept her or didnt want her around because of it. He was offering his home to her because he thought she deserved to live better and to be treated with respect. Which seemed like she hasnt had much of it. I would gladly show you my home, but i would like to get a tour of your place if you feel up to it. As he knew she was probably due to foaling that thing out of her stomach, and didnt want to push her too far.

He licked her neck to comfort that he wasnt leaving just yet. He just wished he could tell her that he wanted to take her from this horrible place and make her happy. He always thought everyone deserved to be happy once in there life. He would never force her to have his offspring if she didnt want them. A mare shouldnt be forced to do anything she didnt want. She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Black Ranger - 07-04-2015, 12:57 PM