• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Sleep With One Eye Open [Come torture her!]

Circling my prey and watching their pain I didn't notice another heading straight for me.  That is until there is a tightening in my chest.  I gasp for breath as I fall backwards.  Landing on my rump them falling sideways.  A pain radiates through me as I lay there.  A crushing sensation along my barrel that has me kicking frantically at the world around me.

I find my breath just as he looks back at me.  His icey blue eyes something of familiarity.  The thick silver of his tresses.  The length of silver on his limbs, width on his face.  It stirs up haunting memories of the stench of the lair.  The demons claws digging into my hide.  My ruby eyes find his stare but I don't see him... Or this version of.  I see him younger, standing alongside of another red eyed beast.  I see him watching as holes are ripped into my mother. Our mother.  I find words spewing from my gut, "You!" I shout. "You stood there and watched as he ripped pieces of my mother's flesh from her body.  Stood there while she bled.  You did nothing. You COWARD!" My words held a bite.  Resentment boiled inside me.  I attempted to prop myself up but a searing pain crippled me to the ground again. 

His eyes looked at me in confusion.  Shock maybe.  How could I have known such things, is written all over his face...

-

I wait for him to explain himself.  One thing remains on my mind.  They had all drowned in the God's vision.  Their bodies laid bloated on the grey-washed sands.  It didn't come as much of a surprise that anything that happened during that time was not real.  It was all created for some sick tortured fantasy the God got off on.  Just as he had in me.  Stripping away my innocence and planting a demon inside me.  One that now was ripping it's way out of my body...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Kuma] 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sleep With One Eye Open [Come torture her!] - by Dynast - 11-18-2017, 11:46 AM