• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

He stomped his foot making the snow fly up into the air. What kind of stallion you think i am Voudou? Some pansy thats a push over? Think again. He chuckled at the thought she thought he was rude. It was who he was and he was straight forward. He liked to flirt and show his height around. He arched his big black muscular neck when he felt her bite down on his neck. You have to earn the privilege to touch me Voudou. He knew he was muscular and big and sometimes mares were sometimes drawn to him. But he usually let just anyone touch him. But he was wondering why this mare was with foal and why the fool that fathered the foal wasnt around. But then of course he didnt really care, he didnt really want a story of saddness and all of that. They all had that at one point through out there lives.

He looked at her, i would tell you why i am here but do you really want or care to know? He snorted why was she so interested in him and why he was there? If she thought he was rude and pushy. She could easily move on to another stallion if she desired. He wasnt stopping her. But something about her fiestyness caught his attention. She wasnt like the rest. Others wanted to be flirted with but when he would flirt it would be too much. He never really understood mares. But if he wanted to come to the gates he will. Nothing or no one was telling me not to. And unless she was claimed which doesnt seem like it. He was going to continue to talk to her if he wanted. You never answered me, why of all the horses here you want to talk to me? Hmm? As he pushed his nose under her chin pushing her head up to lick under her chin. Then licks down her neck to her stomach to her flank where he stopped waiting for an answer. Giving her flank a little nibble back as she bite him.

~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Black Ranger - 06-30-2015, 06:37 PM