• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    It seems that fate is determined to obstruct his instinctual desire.

First there had been the flooding of the Taiga, and now: “Heda made me king,” he tells her, his dark eyes on hers. He has not told anyone this – well, not anyone that was not at the kingdom meeting – and it feels rather strange. Ivar had never wanted such recognition. He was content to linger in his springs, to hunt outside the kingdom and return here to rest. Heda, with her trusting heart and sweet naivety has been his since he first arrived in the hilly land. With his appointment as General, Ivar had been king in all but name alone, and now he has the title as well.

He is not sure how Kylin will react to this, as the two of them have – somehow – never discussed such things. They had always been children, titleless and carefree, and then adults that were much the same.

Fate’s intercession is becoming a bit less than welcome.

“I have to stay here,” Ivar says, knowing that that much was probably already clear.

“For now, at least. I can visit Ischia though.” On diplomatic ventures at least, the scaled creature does not add. He has so little free time any more.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis
    minimal grullo tobiano king of loess

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Ivar - 11-11-2017, 12:44 PM