• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - lagertha, any
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    The relief is not one-sided; it is the General’s job to protect the rest of her sisters, and even though Rhy is both Bloodrider and Ambassador and a badass lion, Lagertha still thinks of her as someone to be protected. But in the back of her head, Lagertha knew that if she had survived the chomping fiends, then Rhy, if she had been in the same place, would have as well.

They are Amazons. They are fierce. They are survivors.

Nevertheless, it is good to actually touch Rhy, to know for sure that she is alive. That place, the cosmos - the creatures - the grayness and the grating - if it weren’t for the onyx crown of thorns on her left hind leg, she might eventually convince herself it was all a crazy dream. But this is Beqanna and magic is rampant. Anything is possible. Lagertha reaches out to touch her, ever so slightly, in what might be most caring and gentle moment Rhy has ever seen from her. Her nose brushes against Rhy’s gold and white skin and she inhales briefly. Yes. Solid flesh and bone. Good. A wry smile twists her lips and then the normal Lagertha returns. “Takes more than some weird ass aliens and a dumb, stubborn bitch to kill me. Come on now, Rhy. I’m Lagertha.”

She pauses and tilts her head to fully examine her friend. “You must have convinced Gail, if you thought I was dead. That’s where I failed… but no surprise there. Words are your forte, not mine. I would have made her move, but she impaled herself on my thorns… stupid. Just stupid.” Lagertha scoffs and rolls her eyes. She didn’t understand Gail and her actions didn’t make any sense to the General. “And then there were those things that ate the world and ate me and Gail, and I woke up here. Alone. What about you? What happened in your… mission. Did Kratos finish?

Ah… Kratos. There was another thing to ask her about. If she read the two of them correctly, she was going to be Auntie Lagertha eventually  

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Lagertha - 06-29-2015, 08:15 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 07-08-2015, 09:41 AM