• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say You'll Remember Me[Levi]
    Solitude had been her familiar over the last two years.  Her quest for her true self had consumed her time but it was well worth it. So his presence is a welcome sight and she smiles happily at his response.  She looks over his features, "Questions huh... Well what would you like to know Levi." She winks jokingly at him before turning to look at the redwood behind her.  It has grown so much in such little time. He questions his presence jokingly, so she sweetly replies, "Of course not."

"You remember this place?" She asks without turning back to look at him.  The charred debris of her fallen trees laid consumed with moss.  Time has given them purpose again.  To feed and shelter smaller critters and vegetation.  Her shoulders turn away from him as limbs move her to the hollowed log.  Her muzzle lowers to run her upper lip along the soft lichens attached to it's rotting core.  A chipmunk scatters from it's home as she walks along it's length.  All the while an array of shrooms sprout from the tree.  Upon reaching the end of it's stretch she smiles.  Raising her crown to look at the stallion.  A soft flick of ebony tassels against her flesh, "It's changed so much.  The Forest is repairing itself."  Sienna eyes shift to the tree so precisely placed in the middle of the once clearing, "This one though was a gift from the fairies.  Only a few weeks ago it was nothing more than a seed I planted... Now look at it.  It's almost taller than the rest." 

She pauses for a moment before moving nearer to him.  Her soft eyes drawing his gaze from the tree back to her, "There are three total.  The first is here, the second is in Hyaline and the third... The third is in Taiga where it belongs." He possibly had not known Taiga was a forest of these trees nor that it had been destroyed by greed.  She remembers seeing the kingdom for the first time, as she crossed thru the gaurdians.  Flood and fire remnants gave vague details as to what happened there.  "I should head that way actually.  I promised Amet I'd return to check on the tree there and also help rebuild Taiga..." Her eyes flickered from sadness to hopeful as she invites him, "Would you like to come too?  I mean... Unless you have something better to do." Half-joking smirk creases her lips as she awaits his reply...  
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] <3
    Sorry for the short feeling of satisfaction on completing Levi words but she is so easy to write and Levi <33

Messages In This Thread
    Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-25-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM