• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Into the Lion Den[Heda]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

He hadn't been a resident here long.  Only met the ruler once and besides Kuma, he hadn't seen many others.  Still he stayed here because this had been Kuma's home and he had found himself liking the peaceful lands and the spotted mare.  So when the red eyed stag announced his terms he knew it was unlikely he'd be able to satisfy them.  There was no army.  No greater powers that he knew of.  But maybe they would be willing to help one of their own...

With no one in sight he had called out extra loud.  The deep baritones of his maturing vocals would easily reach any in the small kingdom.  If anyone was around that is.  Icey blue eyes shifted across the terrain until finally a form was seen advancing towards him.  Ebony ears thrusted forwards as a question fills the air.  Almost too calmly - for the situation - he replies, "It's Kuma.  We were in the field and she took off into the woods towards Sylva.  I followed her to bring her back but I was too late.  They found her, us.  Now they have her." He pauses for a moment to gather his thoughts.  The memory of her burning plagues his mind.  With a disappointed shake of his crown he looks back to the stallion, "She's hurt really bad.  They burned her with magic.  I couldn't help her.  They have powers... And I have none." Disgust stifles his words.  He was weak.  His father had known this when he was born.  He wasn't a ghost like him or a shifter like his mother.  His blue eyes dim and fall, "He wants Heda for Kuma's return.  Dead or alive..." He knows the news has no good outcomes.  But he had to do something...

Imperial

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-27-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-27-2017, 11:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Heda - 10-27-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-28-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 11-05-2017, 11:05 AM