• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring]

Bound for trouble from the start
    I've been walking through this old world in the dark

The stallion before him is thick and muscular, the dark red eyes penetrating into his cold icy heart. It makes the bear within him writhe, uncomfortable. It takes notice of something powerful and heated in the black stallion, something so opposite from the cold that it longs for. Despite freezing with uncertainty, his gaunt body slowly unclenches and relaxes as the other chuckles with apparent amusement. What he’s not prepared for is his name to fall from the strangers lips.

Wariness glints in the gold flecks of his eye as his anxiety crawls back over him like a wet blanket. Although it makes more sense once he realizes this is Tephra’s ruler, he is unable to shake off the feeling of fragility that he may be in a precarious situation.

”Of course, Offspring, I should have known. My apologies again.” A thin smile forced to his velvet lips, hesitating before cautiously asking. ”How did you know who I was?” The bear rattles at the bones of his ribcage with obsidian claws, knocking to come out. Shifting with discomfort, wincing slightly at the threat within him. Now was not a time for fire and ice to meet.

Ledger

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Ledger - 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 09-10-2017, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 09-12-2017, 08:07 PM