• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury pearls in the country; any
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I keep going to the river to pray...

This is not the first time Jah has thought she's seen ghosts. She used to sip from the lake of the moon and dream. Her visions were often terrifying, and haunted her long after she awoke. Sometimes characters from her reveries would follow her into the world of the living. She could hardly tell sometimes who was real and who was just...empty. One of the only fantasies she couldn't tolerate was when the stallion made from stars came to visit her. She despised the feelings it gave her, she didn't know how to cope. This mare jerks her back to the now with a flash like a camera.

No, not a spirit, Jah-Lilah confirms to herself, but still ethereal. Cordis fills the air with an energy, it's incredible, dynamic. No literally, this mare is snapping with electricity. It seeps from her pores and leaps from her body. She has control over it, but barely. Jah-Lilah is absolutely enraptured. What amazing beings reside here, each day a new surprise for my red wytch of a mare. Her expression changes to one of genuine inquisitiveness, venturing nearer. She is cautious in her approach, not out of fear, but out of respect for the immense power vibing off the mare. My flower-child saw Cordis nearly bolt upon her unintentional intrusion into the girl's private moment. Why does the water make her skittish? The voice asks. Jah ignores it this time. "Hale, Lightning-Has-Struck. How are you? She is quite a sight, draped in electricity, standing by the water.

...I need something that can wash out the pain.

Messages In This Thread
    bury pearls in the country; any - by Cordis - 07-08-2017, 01:54 PM
    RE: bury pearls in the country; any - by Cordis - 07-08-2017, 04:34 PM
    RE: bury pearls in the country; any - by Jah-Lilah - 07-08-2017, 07:33 PM
    RE: bury pearls in the country; any - by Cordis - 07-09-2017, 06:52 PM
    RE: bury pearls in the country; any - by Cordis - 07-16-2017, 01:06 PM