• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea||IVAR

isobell

The smokey painted boy speaks as smoothly as the river that flows near them. His tongue like a brush and her ears are a canvas, he weaves the colors ever so delicately.

Isobell had startled, sidestepped and regained composure in a single heartbeat. The yearling is unfamiliar with the boy but he washes over her like warm sunlight on a chilly autumn day. The black and white marked girl finds a small smile touching the briefest edges of her lips. Her pewter eyes find his rich brown ones in response to meet his gaze as he speaks openly, candidly to her.

"You know my brother?" The girl confirmed his question with her own. She watches the drape of sunlight catch and glitter across the scales that covered his body. he was certainly a curious creature and quite unlike any Isobell had seen. She also finds herself enjoying the way his features are made, handsome and youthful but no doubt one day would grow rugged and dashing with age. Iso steals her eyes away now as she finds herself staring and would blush if it were possible.

"I'm Isobell." Her voice is small as she offers her name, given by her mother and father. "What's yours?" The innocence of her voice is evident as she returns her attention to her scaled company, her own skin was dry and warm as the chill of autumn sweeps a dry whisper of leaves skittering past their legs.

i'll wait for you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea||IVAR - by Isobell - 06-28-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea||IVAR - by Ivar - 06-29-2017, 07:37 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea||IVAR - by Isobell - 07-02-2017, 03:23 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea||IVAR - by Ivar - 07-02-2017, 08:49 AM