• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a single spark is all I need, Gryffen

Oh, a challenge. It’s been awhile since he’s had one of those. Guarded eyes and cautious words. Broken but not completely stupid. He will have to change tactics, pull out those actor chops. Dusting off the rust, he arranged his facial features to appear confused and somewhat hurt. He receives her touch, soft plush of her muzzle barely brushing against his own, then pulls back towards his chest the moment she recoils. His smile fades slightly as he lowers his head a bit, ever the image of appeasement and vulnerability. ”My apologies, I’ve startled you. That was not my intention.”

What does he want? Such a loaded question. He wants so many things. For his beautiful sadistic plans to come to fruition. To pluck her eyes from her head and examine the gray matter of her brain, to understand if perhaps the secrets to her cautious behavior may be discovered there. To use her, abuse her in every and any way he could. Of course that’s not what he says aloud. ”I just thought you might want some company. You looked a bit lonely…”

Almost on cue, a low howl sounds off in the distance and he grimaces slightly, casting her a pained look. ”But that was rude of me to assume and intrude.” He shifts slightly as he turns away a bit, as if torn on leaving despite having no intentions of going anywhere without her. ”I’m sure whoever you’re waiting for will be here soon enough.” He adds half heartedly with a small shrug of a pale shoulder. The small suggestion that hopefully it would not be too late.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a single spark is all I need, Gryffen - by Gryffen - 06-20-2017, 12:09 AM
    RE: a single spark is all I need, Gryffen - by Gryffen - 06-27-2017, 10:02 PM
    RE: a single spark is all I need, Gryffen - by Gryffen - 07-14-2017, 03:26 PM